Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Excuses


Ok, so the awesome quote that I'm dying to share is, “One who wants something will find a way, one who doesn't will find an excuse”. And with that said, I'm not trying to make excuses, but I am so sorry for my lack of posts. I'll go ahead and throw my excuse out there...we've had a house full of family here for the past few days. Seven members of my husband's family came out from CA to visit us and they all stayed with us. We had eleven people in our house!! And to my surprise it went great and with no drama. Yay! It was a wonderful visit and one that showed me how amazing and important it is to have a tight family with a very strong faith in the Lord.
If anyone is wondering how my training and diet are going, I'm excited to say “great!”. I met with an awesome friend who is also a personal trainer last weekend and that time together, along with a new work out, was exactly what I needed to light the fire in my spirit once again. So, I went from considering bowing out of the big fitness fashion show last Friday night to a renewed energy and excitement to bring my A game to the show instead! So, my diet has been squeaky clean since Saturday morning, I'm back to two cardio sessions every day and I started my new work outs on Monday and am sore and loving it! Going forward, I promise to ditch my excuses and find a way to make my dreams happen, one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment